--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HOW TO SELF PUBLISH A KINDLE BOOK



By Deb Shenkle

"How to Self Publish a Kindle Book"  is a complete step-by-step guide to publishing your very own book into the Amazon Kindle Bookstore.  If you have ever  dreamed of publishing your own book here is your chance to see it become reality.


Now, with my newest Kindle book project, "How to Self  Publish a Kindle Book", anyone with basic computer skills can easily publish their book for purchase in the Amazon Kindle Store . "How to Self Publish a Kindle Book"  is  just in the early stages of composition. I am estimating that I will have it available for purchase in the Amazon Kindle Store this sometime month.

My book, "Vintage Ice Creams, Heirloom Recipes" has been available in the Amazon Kindle Store since last month and has been doing quite well. Actually, it has been selling better than I really expected, which  encouraged me to start on my next Kindle book project, "How to Self Publish a Kindle Book".

I am sure you will find "How to Self Publish a Kindle Book" very informative and useful. It  shows how easy it really is to self publish your book to the Amazon Kindle Bookstore without paying ANY upfront fees.  With so many millions of people receiving gifts of Kindle Readers this past holiday season  the opportunities are endless for selling your Kindle book.

What is really nice is that anyone can download to read a Kindle book on their Kindle device, their computer,  or even on their smartphone, which makes  Kindle books reach out into a vast market of readers which translates into purchasers.

Well, I need to focus my attention on finishing the composition of  "How to Self  Publish a Kindle Book" so that I can  make it available to all of you.

Have a great day everyone,

Deb

14 comments:

  1. Hmm, sounds good! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that sounds so cool! can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting! I have always wanted to write a book...except for the writing part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll publish my own Kindle book?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read your new book... I might give it a try if I can think up something good to write about. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your publication! I'm enjoying the first book! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun! I've always wanted to publish a book, but didn't really know where to start. I'll be looking for your new information! Congrats on your first Kindle e-book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb this sounds fascinating and I can't wait to read the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on the book sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so clever. Hope you sell lots and lots of both the books. Woo Hoo! I know a famous author!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's so awesome :) I've always wanted to publish something. Maybe I will someday!

    ReplyDelete

*********************************************************

Search This Blog