--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Slice Safety Cutter











When I received the  slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers   in the mail last week I  immediately put it  to use cutting my first coupon.   The coupon that I cut was in a pile of numberous papers. Just to put it to a stiff test I  decided to try cutting the coupon out while it was placed on the other papers in the pile.

Guess what?  The slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers     effortly sliced out the coupon in a jiffy. I was so impressed but certain that it had also cut through several other sheets of paper that were piled underneath of  it. Guess what? It  only cut through the sheet of paper that the coupon was on. All of the sheets of paper underneath were virtually untouched, uncut.

This little dynamite precision cutter is a must for every household. It  is so versitile with so many uses. It is also a handy tool to effortlessly slice through packaging tape, open CD's, DVD's, etc. It has an endless amount of practical everyday uses. This amazing tool is so much safer than using a knife or other sharp object  which saves on cuts and injuries.

You can learn more about the slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers by visiting the slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM50b5466113c42d57266bdc79e34cda52">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*********************************************************

Search This Blog