--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A New Type of Dental Floss?



Did you know that ADA statistics show only 12% of the population flosses regularly? Why? Because many feel that dental floss is not convenient to use.
BrytonPick oral care dental floss is a new and unique interdental cleaner which claims to be more convenient and discreet to use.  It is designed to use on the go to remove food and plaque from between the teeth.

It is FDA  Registered and is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials. The BrytonPick is not like a string floss. It is made of germ-resistant stainless steel  cleaning strips that can be carried  conveniently in your wallet or purse.

Many may find that they benefit from this new type of floss. However, I personally did not care for the product when I used it on my teeth. I found that even though the stainless steel strips are very thin, they did not even slide through my teeth and I felt they may  have the potential to cut my gums if it came in contact with them.  I  found this product of no use to me personally. That is only my personal opinion as a user and a former dental assistant. In the dental office we used a simple product for a different application of which I believe it was originally designed for.

***My  opinions do not reflect that  of others who may possibly find this product safe and useful to them. I have received this product free from the company which produces it in order to write an honest review about it. I am not being paid by BytonPick to review this  product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*********************************************************

Search This Blog