--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Look

It's a new month so I've decided to give my blog an uplift with a new name and new look.

All the content is the same I just decided it was time to change my blog name  to freshen it up a bit and coordinate with my etsy shop, uniquecozytreasures.

Hopefully, many of my Promotional  Frenzy Team friends have made a lot of sales in August through our team effort. It's been a slow month for me but I'm optimistic that sales will pick up as we are soon to be entering the Holiday buying season.

I guess it's time for us all to start thinking about getting our shops ready for the holiday season.


15 comments:

  1. I like your new look. Been thinking of doing something with my blog, too. It's kind of blah.

    I went to Review you but you had done it already. You might want to check but I don't think Stumble likes you to review your own. But, I may be wrong. (heaven forbid I'm ever wrong! LOL) Anyway, I left you a bunch of 'likes', instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sales were good at the beginning of the month, but I think we pushed the promo harder then. Let's hope the holiday season picks up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look is great! =)
    I started a blog makeover but haven't finished it quite yet...Haven't found the time. So it's in the in-between stage.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look. Yep, time for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog look! Very bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! I can't believe it's the last day of August already... Where did it all go??!

    ReplyDelete

*********************************************************

Search This Blog