--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

COOL OFF WITH A COOKIE!

It's been overwhelmingly hot here in the upper Midwest the past 1 1/2 weeks with no relief in sight. I began painting the exterior of my house  two weeks ago, then came to an abrupt halt after deciding that it was just too hot to paint this week. So I scrapped  that idea and on to the next  project.

I have so many things to get done this summer that I may not have any time to repurpose anything! Just painting the exterior of my house will take most of the summer as I dart the heat, rain and whatever else mother nature throws her way. I was talking to another Promotional Frenzy Team member last evening about the heat, when she commented that she was so cold as it is winter in her hemisphere. Suddenly, the a blast of cold sounded refreshingly wonderful (lol).  Then...it quickly reminded me of all the outside projects that I must get done before the inevidable long lasting cold strikes again.

Since I am not one to waste a lot of time lounging around wasting time, I decided that if I couldn't work outside this week, then I must get something done inside where it is cool and if I must pay for this air -conditioning, I might as well enjoy it. So, I have used the time to work on my cookie(s) project, get cookies baked, take pictures and start listing the fabulous cookies that I will be making available in  my etsy shop,  www.etsy.com/uniquecozytreasures .

Take a look at just one of the delicous cookies that I will be offering in gift tins:

Gourmet Pecan Sandies

These decadent Pecan Sandies will melt in your mouth as your senses are enriched with the taste of creamy lemon frosting that surrounds these temptuous jewels! They will soon be available for purchase in a variety of beautiful cookie tins for gift giving or for giving to yourself!

Here are a just two of the many cookie tins that you will have to choose from:




I really need to get back to the cookie project after, of course, I read all of your blog posts. I am having some problems posting comments on Blogger, so if you don't receive a comment from me that is why. I will still have stumbled, facebooked, and tweeted you.

I'm seriously thinking of going over to Wordpress, as Blogger has been having so many issue lately. I even have a hard time just getting into my blog to post anything. How do you Wordpress users like Wordpress?

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!


A Link to try, IF You Would like to try Blog Hopping.


18 comments:

  1. Yummo!!! I love pecan sandies and your photo looks divine! Those would make great gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a Pecan Sandy I didn't love ... and that's just the grocery store kind. Yours looks so delicious, I keep scrolling back up to take another look. The twist w/ lemon frosting is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Pecan Sandies always remind me of the beach!! Your's look delicious! The lemon frosting sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know - I'm not even sure I've EVER had a pecan sandy. (I know crazy right...I'm just NOT a cookie person)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. uniquecozytreasure says- If you are having trouble posting a comment using your Google account, try using the URL option in the profile selection box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy yummy cookies! Make me hungry now.
    Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, those pecan sandies look yummy. I haven't had those in forever!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't love pecan sandies?! Delicious with a cup of chai tea, cuddled up on the sofa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had a pecan sandie, but it looks scrumptious!
    -RomanticThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn't love a cookie now and then? I really like the "Thank You" tin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been unbearably hot in Florida as well. Glad you had a heat wave tho, so you could make cookies. They look scrumptious! What a nice any occasion gift with those beautiful tins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious! Much better to bake than paint the house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is unbearable EVERYwhere right now...looks great

    ReplyDelete
  14. cookies!!! ;o). These would make such a great gift giving too, who can say no to cookies

    ReplyDelete

*********************************************************

Search This Blog