--GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON--

GET MY BOOKS AT AMAZON

Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Spring- Bring Your Old Things to Life!

It's finally spring here in the Midwest, USA and I'm really excited to get started on my LARGE LIST of repurposing projects!  During this spring I will also  be featuring others who love to repurpose, renew and rejuvenate...  If you love to repurpose or just love repurposed things you won't want to miss out the informative tips  and personal interviews from those that  do.

It's Spring...so get out your paint brushes and put on your old work clothes!  Please join me in my adventures in REPURPOSING!

17 comments:

  1. Following your blog! I look forward to more posts about the neat things you will create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a proper spring task! :) I love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see some cool repurposed items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog world. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments! Please join as a follower to receive a free subscription to my blog. When anyone from the Etsy Promotional Frenzy Tean subscribes, I will add you to the list on this blog page. This gets YOU more advertising exposure. Please leave your etsy shop URL here as well and mention that you have joined so that I can get you added to the list. Thanks! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd need even more storage space. I already save anything in the world I think I can use as something else.

    I told my kids that if I get run over by an elephant or anything, they will need to rent a backhoe to clear out the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea! Have fun with whatever you re-purpose first

    ReplyDelete
  8. Repurposing goes way back. A time honored tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I love repurposed items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love upcycled items. I buy items at garage sales and estate sales to repurpose. I'm now following your blog. I'm at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have big plans for painting this spring! Just as soon as I can take the plastic off my windows lol! Looking forward to seeing your plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to repurpose! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be joining you in the cause. I have several items just waiting to be given new life.

    ReplyDelete

*********************************************************

Search This Blog